Spark Coverage Cup
Coverage Cup 24/11/2023
We’re back with another Coverage Cup roundup. Starting the week strong, the Ivalua team scored a great hit in The Times / Raconteur. Ivalua’s research highlighted how rising inflation was putting the brakes on sustainability initiatives, and was included in the editor’s opening letter of the ‘Future of Supply Chain’ report.
Several of our teams have also been collaborating on media outreach around the recent UK AI Summit. Working together, we scored some great coverage for multiple clients, including Imperva, Cloudera and Dynatrace in IT Pro, Infosecurity and AI Business to name a few!
The Venafi team have been busy pitching out its latest report on the impact of machine identities on cloud native security. The research provided a warning that Kubernetes growth is creating ‘security blind spots’ that are putting organisations at risk. The team secured great hits in core titles such as Tech Informed, TechRadar Pro, TechDay and Cloud Pro, as well as Infosecurity.
Meanwhile, the Cloudera team secured some noteworthy coverage in Techzine and AI Magazine regarding it partnership with Amazon Bedrock which will enable customers to quickly and safely drive value from AI.
We’ve also been busy securing a number of different byline placements. The Onnec team secured coverage in Data Centre Review with an article on how AI has prompted many operators to rethink their approach to data centre design. The Quadient team picked up coverage in Housing Digital with a piece outlining how automation holds the key to better financial management. And finally, the Dynatrace team had an article in TechRadar Pro exploring why observability-driven automation is essential for compliance.
Meanwhile we’ve been making waves in the banking and finance industry. Both SaaScada and Hexaware appeared in a Fintech Times feature on ESG culture in finance. And the SaaScada team saw coverage in Payment Expert following a news hijack on missed payments – with comment on why financial institutions need to work on shielding vulnerable customers.
Last but not least, we had coverage with Informa Connect for an interesting Phesi AI-based clinical trial ‘rescue service’ that helps drug developers identify and fix failing studies.
That’s all for this week – click the links to the stories on the right and we’ll be back with another update very soon.
- Raconteur / The Times – Ivalua research in editor’s letter
- IT Pro – Dynatrace and Cloudera speak ahead of UK AI Summit
- Infosecurity – Imperva CISO and CTO on UK AI Summit
- AI Business – Cloudera EMEA Field CTO on UK AI Summit
- TechInformed – Venafi research on cloud native security
- Infosecurity – Venafi research on cloud native security
- Cloud Pro – Venafi research on cloud native security
- TechRadar Pro – Venafi research on cloud native security
- DataCentre Review – Onnec byline on datacentres in the age of AI
- Housing Digital – Quadient byline
- TechRadar Pro – Dynatrace byline on observability-driven automation
- The Fintech Times – SaaScada and Hexaware discuss ESG culture in finance
- Payment Expert – SaaScada missed payments hijack
- Informa Connect – Phesi AI clinical trial rescue service