Spark Coverage Cup
Coverage Cup 10/11/17
It’s been a fantastic couple weeks of client coverage here at Spark. For Bromium we had a partnership with the Met Police cybercrime unit to announce. Rather than just pushing a press release, we built a story around the challenges of cyber policing in a world where the criminals always seem to be a step ahead. That storytelling approach got us interviews with business and trade press, and bags of coverage, with a standout pieces in New Statesman Tech and Sky News (which even includes a product demo video).
Building a compelling pitch based on current trends around AI within the science community resulted in interview coverage for Elsevier in Research Information. The MuleSoft’s teams’ work in securing interviews with MuleSoft CEO, Greg Schott, saw two fantastic write ups on ComputerworldUK and ZDNet highlighting the company’s growing focus on data analytics and security. Elsewhere the HCL team set to the seas with noteworthy coverage on Computer Weekly after setting up media interviews around the company’s involvement supporting the IT for the Volvo Ocean Race.
The Persado team had some great hits in the last couple of weeks. The team secured an opportunity for DataIQ to speak with the company’s co-founder Assaf Baciu to discuss its newly launched Marketing Language Cloud. Some great pitching also saw the news being covered in a piece on NetImperative.
The Spark team has also secured a range of client thought leadership coverage over the last two weeks. Servion’s CEO had a great piece on Raconteur regarding the ‘emotion economy’ and the technological impact on this new kind of currency. Elsewhere, Centiro got ahead of the game, with a comment piece in Internet Retailing discussing Christmas delivery to nudge retailers into preparing for the busy time ahead.
Finally, the news of vulnerabilities in a discontinued satellite platform provided IOActive with a news hijacking opp. IOActive had asked us to push for vertical maritime coverage to build on the regular national and trade media we secure. Quick to spot the news and comment, the IOActive team secured sector specific news hijacking coverage on Lloyds List/Maritime Intelligence and Ship Management International amongst others.
- V3 – a look at the state of British Wi-Fi and government investment in fibre
- The Register – news of why Viasat plans to sue Ofcom
- DataIQ – a conversation with Persado’s co-founder discussing AI in marketing
- NetImperative – a piece discussing how AI can be used to create more emotive, personalised marketing
- New Statesman Tech – news of how the Met Police is using a new cybersecurity tool
- Sky News – a piece looking at how the police are utilising Bromium’s software to combat cybercrime
- Internet Retailing – thought leadership highlighting how retailers can prepare for Christmas deliveries
- IT Pro – HCL & Red Hat’s collaboration
- Computer Weekly – a look at how HCL is supporting the Volvo Ocean Race
- Essential Retail – the changing retail supply chain
- Raconteur – what is the emotion economy and how will it use technology
- Research Information – a look at the career of Elsevier’s Jabe Wilson
- Lloyds List/Maritime Intelligence – a look at the potential cybersecurity threat from Inmarsat’s discontinued satellite platform
- Ship Management International – news of a potential security flaw in satellite software
- ZDNet – a discussion with MulesSft CEO Greg Schott
- ComputerworldUK – news of MuleSoft’s looking to expand its capabilities in security and analytics
- Life Science Leader – a look at the role of the pharma industry in the move to value based healthcare