Spark Coverage Cup
Coverage Cup 13/10/17
It was another well fought Coverage Cup contest based on client coverage from the last couple of weeks. The Servion team bid for the win with some brilliant video coverage on Compare the Cloud discussing blockchain, but they were quickly challenged by the Couchbase team who secured some great coverage off the back of the company’s recent European conference.
There was a Skype face-off between our remote workers as David from the Venafi team argued that broadcast interviews on Sky News and CNN International were both worthy winners of the cup. Whereas Tris from the Compuware team disputed this, presenting product coverage in The Register as more impressive. Elsewhere, the Persado team piped up with national coverage on The Telegraph, the first piece for our new client – and a smashing start to the account.
Finally, after opening up the tequila brought back from a recent staff holiday, the whole company conceded that although close, it was a case of both quality and quantity. As Lauren was working in the office we left the final Coverage Cup decision in her hands. But we’ll leave you to guess who was eventually presented with the cup.
- Compare the Cloud – a video discussing customer experience and blockchain
- SC Magazine – a look at security issues with the latest ICANN update
- The Register – an announcement of Compuware’s new product
- diginomica – an interview with Couchbase’s CEO
- Information Age – news of a Russian hack on the US
- New Statesman – the response from the tech industry to Amber Rudd’s comments on encryption
- The Telegraph – a piece on how SME’s can use adtech effectively
- Security Brief – news of the US government being hacked
- The Independent – a look at how illegal streaming is more dangerous than it seems
- International Business Times – a look at Amber Rudd’s comments on encryption
- eDelivery – comment from Centiro on the announcement of a Royal Mail strike
- The Times – a feature looking at the possibility of a cashless society
- Information Age – by-lined article from MuleSoft looking at the growth of microservices
- BBC – a look at the cybersecurity threat from an unsecure ‘Internet of Things’ (IoT)
- Financial Times – an investigation into the lack of security on mobile trading apps