Spark Coverage Cup
Coverage Cup round up - school holidays edition
The school summer holidays may be coming to an end, but it has been business as usual for the Spark team in terms of client media coverage.
First to help themselves to the buffet of coverage was Venafi, whose letter to the editor re: comments made by the Home Secretary on Brexit, was featured in The Independent. MuleSoft was the next to the coverage party after the team secured a briefing between the company’s founder and diginomica to discuss the importance of API-led connectivity.
Fruition also joined fun, achieving coverage on Compare the Cloud for a byline considering how CIO’s can ‘tame’ cloud. Also in the game was Centiro, whose comments on the launch of Amazon Hub were featured on Business Review USA.
Finally, Elsevier had a byline on the importance of green chemistry featuring in Laboratory News, and 3CX’s acquisition of Askozia made it onto Channelnomics.
- The Independent – Amber Rudd fails to understand encryption and privacy
- diginomica – Building an API-led enterprise integration strategy with Mulesoft
- Compare the Cloud – You need maturity to tackle the cloud
- Business Review USA – Amazon adds to Locker with new Hub
- Laboratory News – Why ‘green’ is the future of chemistry
- Channelnomics – Askozia acquired by comms vendor 3CX
- The Zimbabwe Mail – Barclays reports loss of over £1bn from selling African business
- Computer Business Review – What challenges will Brexit bring to businesses?
- Information Age – Poor digital transformation will cause businesses to fail
- ComputerWorld UK – How UCAS is modernising its admissions software